Providing Life-Saving Mammograms for Every Woman
Mobile Mammography Unit
The CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Mobile Mammography Unit (MMU) provides 2-D mammograms and the possiblity of a cure through early detection of breast cancer.
- The MMU serves Bexar, Comal, and surrounding counties where it is most convenient to the women we serve.
- 3,000 mammograms are provided via the MMU each year.
- 1/3 of mammograms are provided for free to uninsured and underinsured women.
- Become a donor, 1 mammogram = $140
- Host an event to raise funds and awareness
- Schedule the MMU at your place of business
- Get screened!
With your help, we will continue to provide healing and comfort to women who come to us for care, regardless of their ability to pay. To learn more about how you can support the MMU, please contact us at 210.704.2800 or FriendsFoundation@ChristusHealth.org.